Old 01-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Eric

Default transferring files between a Mac and Kubuntu

I've got my wife's Mac to connect to my Kubuntu 6.06 installation using
ssh and the sshd server. On the Mac side I've been able to connect to
Kubuntu using a program called Cyberduck.

I'm wondering if it's safe to transfer files back and forth between the
two. I know that until recently, we couldn't write safely to some
Windows partitions. I did transfer a program both ways. Should I not do
that again or is it ok?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Eric Jackson