Old 08-12-2010, 12:59 PM
"Helder Terra"

Default Sharing files in Lucid Samba

My office has 7 stations running windows and 4
running Kubuntu Lucid, and I have no problem accessing the windows*files
through network.
*
But I can't get it to work the other way around.
I've tried my best configuring workgroups to be acceptable to one another, but
even though I can easly find the windows PCs and its files, the other stations
can't do the same with mine or the other Kubuntu stations.
*
Now, I know this question must have been made
hundreds of times before, and I've searched several forums to try and get the
answer (obviously, I didn't get any), but if someone here could help me, I'd
appreciate.
*
Thank you all for the attention,
*