Old 08-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Please try: Can you post to this blogspot.com blog? Konqueror or Firefox. My attempts don't work. ; jor KUbuntu

On 12/08/2010 16:30, giovanni_re wrote:
> Sending this to the KU list mainly to see if anyone can have success
> with using the Konqueror browser. I sent this yesterday to the Ubuntu
> list,& there were mixed results, regarding just Firefox, which was all
> I asked them about.

I thought that you have already been given all the help in the Ubuntu
mail list where you asked this question about week ago? No?

BC

--
Don't resent getting old - a great many are denied the privelege.