Old 01-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Richard

Default clicking on a link with firefox....and then

Well, have Firefox installed, and configured...
and when click on a bookmark link... firefox launches and displays the url
bookmark page....However

There something very odd, it would appear that another instant of firefox
wants to load, (2 firefox) then the cursor bounces up and down, the changes
back to the normal pointer.

Aagin, I just click the link once, the first firefox launches,
followed by the a second, but never get there.

Q. how do I stop this second opening of firefox from happening

Richard