Old 08-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Brian Lunergan

Default Calling kontact/kmail when I click on a Firefox mailto link...

Evening folks:

I'm running Firefox 3.6.8 on Kubuntu Heron. When I click on a mailto link it
pops up the always ask box, but kontact/kmail is nowhere in sight as an option.
There is a menu choice for choosing another application, but I have no clue
what to look for to link it to kmail.

Anybody run into this before now? Any ideas would be much appreciated so that
kmail opens automatically when I click a mailto link.

TTYL...
--
Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario