-   -   Calling kontact/kmail when I click on a Firefox mailto link... (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/411175-calling-kontact-kmail-when-i-click-firefox-mailto-link.html)

Brian Lunergan 08-10-2010 11:13 PM

Calling kontact/kmail when I click on a Firefox mailto link...

Evening folks:

I'm running Firefox 3.6.8 on Kubuntu Heron. When I click on a mailto link it
pops up the always ask box, but kontact/kmail is nowhere in sight as an option.
There is a menu choice for choosing another application, but I have no clue
what to look for to link it to kmail.

Anybody run into this before now? Any ideas would be much appreciated so that
kmail opens automatically when I click a mailto link.

TTYL...
--
Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario