Old 08-07-2010, 05:36 AM
"giovanni_re"

Default Unable install Adobe Flash Player using "./firefox -no-remote -ProfileManager" ; jor

Firefox 3.6.8 on KUbuntu 10.4 64 bit.

Running about 5 profiles at once.

=
It downloads, but then the browser says it was unable to install.

I've got about 6 profiles set up. That is so that if one crashes, the
others don't.

I've got about 5 addon plugins installed - noscript, ghostery,
flashblock, etc. I've checked their settings & don't see why flash
won't install.

=
Anyone seen anything like that?

./firefox -no-remote -P BTIP

== Join in the Global weekly meetings, via VOIP, about all Free SW HW & Culture