Old 08-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Larry Alkoff

Default Kubuntu 10.04 How to create an icon on desktop?

In previous versions of Kubuntu it was only necessary to right click on
the desktop to create an icon with settings in ~/Desktop.

I can't seem to do that in 10.04.

I'd be grateful if someone told me how to do that.

Larry Alkoff

Old 08-04-2010, 09:08 PM
"Alan Dacey Sr."

On Wednesday, August 04, 2010 04:50:29 pm Larry Alkoff wrote:
> In previous versions of Kubuntu it was only necessary to right click on
> the desktop to create an icon with settings in ~/Desktop.
>
> I can't seem to do that in 10.04.
>
> I'd be grateful if someone told me how to do that.
>
> Larry Alkoff

Drag and drop a menu entry on your desktop. Just be sure you unlock your widgets first or nothing will happen.

--
alan

"Now no one has to tell an old Aberdeene pub-crawler how to applaud, captain."
Montgomery Scott