Old 08-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Lorenzo Bettini

Default storing ssh passwords

Hi

I'd like to have something similar to what happens in gnome:

when I'm on a terminal and I access to ssh a dialog popups asking for
the password and then the password is stored for that gnome session...

on kde I found ksshaskpass which seems to work, but only when I access
ssh with an rsa or dsa key... while I'd like it to work also for
standard password based ssh sessions...

thanks in advance
Lorenzo

BLOGS: http://tronprog.blogspot.com http://longlivemusic.blogspot.com

Old 08-04-2010, 08:14 PM
"Ole-Erik Yrvin"

Like KDE Wallet Service?

Ole-Erik

Old 08-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Lorenzo Bettini

ksshaskpass uses kde wallet service, but as I said it seems to work only
for ssh access with key, and not with password...