Old 08-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Gene Heskett

Default Howto: Empathy Training, Anger Management for improving communication & assistance in FSW community - was: CiscoLinksys - Ric Moore +=1. Sensible man. ... ; jor kubuntu

On Wednesday, August 04, 2010 10:26:00 am uriah heep did opine:

> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > But, that's also the time to decide what to install and what not to
> > install, too. So, you find a good mentor and start from there. All, in
> > all. It didn't kill me, and just maybe I'm a better person than I was.
> > The things that I did, I can't pay back. Paying forward is all there
> > is.
> >
> > OTOH, you never let anyone run over you. Being properly assertive, you
> > have the right to have goals, the same as anyone else. But, so do
> > they. That's the key... finding and having value in another person.
> > No matter what your initial opinion is.
> >
> > Meanwhile, enjoy life! You never know what might happen to take it all
> > away. Ric
> >

> > When you work for others you play the game or find new employment.
> > Been a
>
> fact for at least the last 43 years I have been employed. Fancy it up
> all you want but its just the SOS
>
> If you want you can substitute nonsense words for the profanity as is
> done on the science fiction TV channel. Frack this translates as fuck
> this as anyone who watches the channel knows but the FCC can't complain
> as yet.
>
> Stan

And now, the SCOTUS has pulled their teeth, so expect American tv to get
really trashy. As someone with the license in my billfold that said I was
in charge of that sort of thing, I am sad to see it struck down.
Entertainment tv will NOT be the better for it IMNSHO. Of course I've not
been known for humble opinions, particularly in re our government as most
will understand from my sig. My pickup has two bumper stickers, one says
"Notice, driver carries only $20 (in ammunition)"

;-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)