Old 08-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Basil Chupin

Default Howto: Empathy Training, Anger Management for improving communication & assistance in FSW community - was: CiscoLinksys - Ric Moore +=1. Sensible man. ... ; jor kubuntu

On 04/08/2010 17:35, uriah heep wrote:

[pruned]

> When you work for others you play the game or find new employment.
> Been a fact for at least the last 43 years I have been employed.
> Fancy it up all you want but its just the SOS
>
> If you want you can substitute nonsense words for the profanity as is
> done on the science fiction TV channel. Frack this translates as fuck
> this as anyone who watches the channel knows but the FCC can't
> complain as yet.
>
> Stan

My god, I've come across some crap, and have had to deal with total and
absolute deadheads.....

What the heck *ARE* you talking about?!

Forgot to take your medication in time and this is the result?

Or is this just "naturally *you*"?

At least you are versed enough to use the name "uriah heep" which, by
accident or design, I am not able to determine, is a name used in one of
Charles Dickens' novels.

Which, therefore, makes me conclude that you forgot to take your daily
medication.

Don't wait - do it *NOW*!

BC

--
If nothing happens, nothing can go wrong.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Basil Chupin

On 04/08/2010 18:28, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Please stay on topic. This list is about Kubuntu technical support, so
> you are way offtopic here.
>

> Regards, Myriam.

(See below)

> nni_re<john_re@fastmail.us> wrote:

[pruned]

Ah, yet another wannabe list-cop comes out of hiding...

But, if you are "so into" following rules and regulations, why not start
with *you* following the rules by not top-posting when responding, eh?

(If you want to do it right then get it right before stomping on other
people.)

BC

--
If nothing happens, nothing can go wrong.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Basil Chupin

On 05/08/2010 06:44, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 10:28 +0200, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>
>> Please stay on topic. This list is about Kubuntu technical support, so
>> you are way offtopic here.
>>
> I thought you were gone, so I came back. Ric

Have you had previous dealings with Myriam? I would love to hear of them
- private mail if you wish. I have never heard of her until what
appeared in this thread yesterday.

BC

--
If nothing happens, nothing can go wrong.