Old 08-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Uwe Brauer

Default 8.10: resume from hibernate xserver does not start with batterie

Hello

I have a Thinkpad X60s Laptop with 8.10 installed.

The xorg.conf files tells me that the graphic card is

Section "Device"
Identifier "Configured Video Device"
EndSection

Anyway:

- when I have the cable plugged in hibernate and resume
everything is fine.

- when I have the batterie plugged in hibernate and resume
everything is fine.

- when I have the cable plugged in hibernate and
resume with the batterie, the xserver does not start up!!!

I don't understand that

Can somebody help me?

Uwe Brauer