Old 08-03-2010, 12:50 PM
"Adler - http://poliglotabinario.wordpress.com/"

Default network interfaces disapear(placas de rede sumiram)

hi!

i have a problem with my kubuntu. My notebook hibernated and network interfaces are gone! I restored the wired interface, but the wireless can't.

Tenho um problema com meu Kubuntu. Menu note book hibernou e as interfaces de rede sumiram! a rede cabeada eu restaurei, mas a wireless não consigo!

Sorry fr my english!
Atenciosamente

Adler Parnas - adler.parnas@doisdeum.com.br
Analista Desenvolvedor WEB - PHP/AJAX/FLEX

Seja Livre! Use GNU/LINUX

Old 08-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Clay Weber

On Tuesday, August 03, 2010 08:50:48 am Adler -
http://poliglotabinario.wordpress.com/ wrote:
> hi!
>
> i have a problem with my kubuntu. My notebook hibernated and network
> interfaces are gone! I restored the wired interface, but the wireless
> can't.
>
> Tenho um problema com meu Kubuntu. Menu note book hibernou e as interfaces
> de rede sumiram! a rede cabeada eu restaurei, mas a wireless não consigo!
>
> Sorry fr my english!

Your English is fine, actually

I do not know if this is exactly the same problem that you have, but this
thread may help:
http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/index.php?topic=3111291.0
I believe the problem there was that ALL networking was not working after a
hibernation. The fix might work for you, though, and it won't hurt anything to
try.

Clay