Old 08-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Eric Lee Elliott

Default 2.6.33 ever?

Will 2.6.33 ever be in Kubu repository? 2.6.35 is released. I need
2.6.33 to run Option modem.
Attempts to install 2.6.33 from source have not worked for me.
--
God Bless You,

Eric Lee Elliott

Jesus said “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to
the Father except through me”. John 14

Common sense is not. NRA Life Member. Linux user #472404

Old 08-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Kristf Kiszel

Hello,

Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx is shipped with Linux 2.6.32 by default, but
you can use the PPA for Ubuntu Kernel Team[1] to get the latest
Maverick kernel backported for Lucid.

Kristf Kiszel

[1] https://launchpad.net/~kernel-ppa/+archive/ppa