Old 08-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Michael

Default Filters using Thunderbird

Thunderbird 2.0.0.20

Hello folks -

Most of the mailing lists I belong to adds their name in the subject
field. This one apparently does not. I used to know how to make a
filter out of the LIST-id instead of the subject line but have
forgotten. Does anyone on the list filter their emails using this method?

Michael

Old 08-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Michael

Sorry - I figured it out already. It was much easier than I remember.
I won't be so lazy in the future . . .

Old 08-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Paul Lemmons

> Most of the mailing lists I belong to adds their name in the subject
> field. This one apparently does not. I used to know how to make a
> filter out of the LIST-id instead of the subject line but have
> forgotten. Does anyone on the list filter their emails using this method?
>
> Michael

Mail sent to this list is sent to : kubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Simply setup a filter such that if it sees that in the to: or cc: fields
to perform whatever action you wish, such as move it to a folder.