Old 08-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Lindsay Mathieson

Default Store .kde Directory in DropBox?

Setting up a KDE PC for my wife - her first (Cure ominous music). I already
have all her documents in a DropBox account. I was wondering if its safe to
store her .kde folder in DropBox and symbolic link to her home directory, i.e
link -s ~/DropBox/.kde ~/.kde

Will KDE have issues if its .kde dir is a symbolic link to another folder?

Using Kubuntu 10.0+Back ports

Side Note:She has a bunch of old (Win95) games that work beautiful under wine.
This wouldn't be possible without that.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home