Old 07-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Frédéric SOSSON

Default boot stopped

Hello,

For two days my Kubuntu 10.04 boots incorrectly, I got a blue screen
"Kubuntu" underlined by four or five points. At this screen I can
enter CTRL-ALT-DEL or power button to reboot the machine.

Do you have any idea?

Frédéric

Old 07-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Jeremy Davis

I am experiencing the same issue.

For two days my Kubuntu 10.04 boots incorrectly, I got a blue screen

"Kubuntu" underlined by four or five points. At this screen I can

enter CTRL-ALT-DEL or power button to reboot the machine.

Do you have any idea?

Frédéric

Jeremy

Individual rights are the means of subordinating society to moral law.* -- Ayn Rand

Old 07-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Alvin

On 25/07/2010 19:12, Frédéric SOSSON wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For two days my Kubuntu 10.04 boots incorrectly, I got a blue screen
> "Kubuntu" underlined by four or five points. At this screen I can
> enter CTRL-ALT-DEL or power button to reboot the machine.
>
> Do you have any idea?

Yes, see bug 538524
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/538524