Old 01-18-2008, 12:01 AM
"Martin Walshe"

Default 2

On Jan 17, 2008 10:14 PM, Clark <cpmcc@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

After reading of problems with Konqueror I tried using K to co connect
to the ISP / same problem very slow. *Is there something in the last
update that is interferring with Konqueror and Firefox ??
Over to those who know.

Clark.

Hi I did an update (auto) last night, first for a week, it took over an
hour. *Today when I tried to connect to my ISP webmail it took over two
minutes to connect and half way through I was disconnected - time out.

ISP help assures me there are no other complaints in this regard.
Firefox is running like a dog on Wikipedia too.
Anyone any Ideas.

Clark

Can you try to visit http://66.230.200.100/ and see if its any better. Its just the ip for wikipedia.com

nslookup