Old 01-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Clark

Default ISP Access Slow

Hi I did an update (auto) last night, first for a week, it took over an
hour. Today when I tried to connect to my ISP webmail it took over two
minutes to connect and half way through I was disconnected - time out.
ISP help assures me there are no other complaints in this regard.
Firefox is running like a dog on Wikipedia too.
Anyone any Ideas.

Clark