Old 07-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Harry Durham

Default K3B burning DVDs

I have linux Kubuntu Lucid 10.04 lts and have not been able to burn any avi files to dvd using K3b. I am wondering if I have to configure K3b differently or if there is a bug. I have viewed the Q&A website and have found another person with the same problem with no answers yet. I can burn these avi movies as data disks , however, they won't play on all dvd players. Can someone help me to get the video dvd function to work. Or do I have to somehow convert the avi file to an mpeg file. If so, what is the best software and in what folder should I save these files to?
Best Regards!
Harry Durham