Old 01-17-2008, 03:48 PM
"Tipton, Timothy"

Default Kubuntu merchandise

I am wondering if anyone knows of any official Kubuntu branded
paraphernalia that would advertise Kubuntu.

*

Ubuntu has a shop (https://shop.canonical.com)
– I would like to get some of this stuff, but would prefer Kubuntu
related stuff…

*

Any suggestions or pointers?

*

Thanks,

Tim

Statement of Confidentiality:

This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:22 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"

On Thursday 17 January 2008, Tipton, Timothy wrote:
| I am wondering if anyone knows of any official Kubuntu branded
| paraphernalia that would advertise Kubuntu.

The only place I have seen with Kubuntu merchandise is Cafepress, and it
isn't "official." I am with you in this boat and wish there were some good
Kubuntu merchandise. I will bring this up in our next developer meeting and see
if we can get something done with a group like the Spread Shirt people.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org

Old 01-17-2008, 04:28 PM
"Tipton, Timothy"

I am with you in this boat and wish there were some good
> Kubuntu merchandise. I will bring this up in our next developer
meeting
> and see
> if we can get something done with a group like the Spread Shirt
people.

It would be most appreciated! Please let us know what comes of this.