Old 01-20-2008, 07:31 AM
Donn

Default Site Spider

> <sigh> I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get wget to get
I know the feeling Send me the url and I'll give it a go too.

"Atheists are free to admit the limits of human understanding in a way that
religious people are not."
-- Sam Harris

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/

Old 01-20-2008, 07:40 AM
Wulfy

Donn wrote:
>> <sigh> I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get wget to get
>>
> I know the feeling Send me the url and I'll give it a go too.

URL sent privately...

Thanks for your help, Donn. :@)

--
Blessings