Old 07-09-2010, 01:46 AM
Ric Moore

Default can knotify be shut off?

I'd like to be rid of this troublesum little deamon. It pops up, and
announces that I have updates, right in the middle of plotting against
the alien hordes, in warzone2100, and froze the entire game. It makes me
crazy at other times, too, but I had a rather fiendish strategy working
for me and I had to reboot. Grrrr.... don't mess with me in the middle
of the conquest of outer space. Oh hell no. I just want my computer to
act like one and do what I tell it to do, when I want it to do it. Ric

Old 07-09-2010, 02:07 AM
Thomas Olsen

On Friday 09 July 2010 03:46:10 Ric Moore wrote:
> I'd like to be rid of this troublesum little deamon. It pops up, and
> announces that I have updates, right in the middle of plotting against
> the alien hordes, in warzone2100, and froze the entire game. It makes me
> crazy at other times, too, but I had a rather fiendish strategy working
> for me and I had to reboot. Grrrr.... don't mess with me in the middle
> of the conquest of outer space. Oh hell no. I just want my computer to
> act like one and do what I tell it to do, when I want it to do it. Ric

Just RMB-click on the "i" icon in the systray and de-select all the
notifications. Or did I misunderstand you?

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen