Old 07-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Knapp

Default Switching monitors each day.

Hello, I have a system where I need to switch between 2 monitors each day. The problem is that if I set one up the other will not work. I need a fast way to plug in the new monitor and get*Linux*to use new settings. Any ideas? How might I make this work?
Thanks!
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!