Old 01-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Girard Henri

Default kde4 theme ?

does anyone know where they are some kde4 themes ?
i think they shouldn't have put back all these horrible themes from kdexx
oxygen is not too bad it's the one i prefer, but I like to change
sometimes and i don't want to add compiz+fusion as there is a nativ
"like" in kde4 ?

Old 01-20-2008, 10:34 AM
"Luke Knowles"

"like" in kde4 ?There are some KDE 4 themes at http://kde-look.org/*