-   -   kde4 theme ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/39620-kde4-theme.html)

Girard Henri 01-17-2008 05:57 AM

kde4 theme ?

does anyone know where they are some kde4 themes ?
i think they shouldn't have put back all these horrible themes from kdexx
oxygen is not too bad it's the one i prefer, but I like to change
sometimes and i don't want to add compiz+fusion as there is a nativ
"like" in kde4 ?

"Luke Knowles" 01-20-2008 10:34 AM

kde4 theme ?

"like" in kde4 ?There are some KDE 4 themes at http://kde-look.org/*