Old 07-05-2010, 02:17 AM
Daniel Hallett

Default rekonq

I use konqueror I would like it to stay that way for me in kubuntu 10.10. How do I change it back to konqueror?

Daniel Hallett
Sent from my iPod

Old 07-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Clay Weber

On Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:17:02 pm Daniel Hallett wrote:
> I use konqueror I would like it to stay that way for me in kubuntu 10.10.
> How do I change it back to konqueror?
>
> Daniel Hallett
> Sent from my iPod

From system settings - Default Applications you can set the default browser to
whichever you want

Or you can go to File Associations, search for html, and move your preferred
browser to the top of the Application Preference Order section.

--
Clay Weber
http://kubuntuforums.net