Old 01-16-2008, 10:23 PM
wdrwc

Default problem with adept on kubuntu 7.10 amd64

I have just installed kubuntu 7.10 amd64 and I have a problem with adept.
Every time I try to upgrade or install a package I get the message:

Could not commit changes - Adept Manager
There was an error commiting changes. Possibly there was a problem downloading some packages or the commit would break packages.

but packages get installed.

Is it a problem with the configuration of my system?
I would appreciate any suggestion.

jstar

Old 01-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Girard Henri

probably repos are updating ?
try later
if you choose kde4 on 64 often packages are broken or not commited yet