-   -   problem with adept on kubuntu 7.10 amd64 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/39399-problem-adept-kubuntu-7-10-amd64.html)

wdrwc 01-16-2008 10:23 PM

problem with adept on kubuntu 7.10 amd64

I have just installed kubuntu 7.10 amd64 and I have a problem with adept.
Every time I try to upgrade or install a package I get the message:

Could not commit changes - Adept Manager
There was an error commiting changes. Possibly there was a problem downloading some packages or the commit would break packages.

but packages get installed.

Is it a problem with the configuration of my system?
I would appreciate any suggestion.

jstar

Girard Henri 01-17-2008 05:45 AM

problem with adept on kubuntu 7.10 amd64

probably repos are updating ?
try later
if you choose kde4 on 64 often packages are broken or not commited yet