Old 06-29-2010, 07:10 AM
Bill vance

Default DVDs........

Howdy;

The discussion about DVD ripping is interesting, but what do I
need to do if I just want to watch X-Men or whatever, on my
computers DVD drive?

Bill

Old 06-29-2010, 07:35 AM
Basil Chupin

On 29/06/10 17:10, Bill vance wrote:
> Howdy;
>
> The discussion about DVD ripping is interesting, but what do I
> need to do if I just want to watch X-Men or whatever, on my
> computers DVD drive?
>
> Bill

Have a look here-

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

and follow instructions.

If the above doesn't quite answer your question then- ask :-) .

BC