Old 06-29-2010, 12:40 AM
"giovanni_re"

Default KUb website missing link to develpers mailing list ; jor

http://www.kubuntu.org/support

Is important to fix, so KU users know where to learn about development topics.

> > Thanks Clay, could you please give me a link to the list? I dont see it
> > here:
> > http://www.kubuntu.org/support

==
Join in the Global weekly meetings via VOIP about all Free SW HW & Culture

Old 06-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Reinhold Rumberger

On Tuesday 29 June 2010, giovanni_re wrote:
> http://www.kubuntu.org/support
>
> Is important to fix, so KU users know where to learn about
> development topics.

a) The devel list is *not* a support list and shouldn't go on that
page.
b) Why are you posting this here?

--Reinhold

Old 06-29-2010, 01:23 AM

> http://www.kubuntu.org/support
>
> Is important to fix, so KU users know where to learn about development
> topics.

No, it should not be on the Support page, but perhaps it should be in one
of the Development wiki pages linked to from Community or Getting Involved
pages