Old 06-28-2010, 10:51 PM
"giovanni_re"

Default Proper PulseAudio - KU-Devel list - What are KU devs doing about this? - installation for KUbuntu 10.4 ; jor KUbuntu

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:43:43 -0400 (EDT), claydoh@midmaine.com said:
> This question might be better asked in the kubuntu-devel list or in
> #kubuntu-devel on freenode as you will more likely get a response there,
> imo.

Thanks Clay, could you please give me a link to the list? I dont see it here:
http://www.kubuntu.org/support
Join in the Global weekly meetings via VOIP about all Free SW HW & Culture