Old 06-25-2010, 08:11 AM
"O. Sinclair"

Default Lucid Lynx and Arora browser- also Rekonq (SOLVED)

On 24/06/2010 18:54, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Thursday, June 24, 2010, O. Sinclair wrote:
>> There are hints on internet that this is related to the latest
>> flashplugin, 10 something. Anyone have an idea on how to back to an
>> earlier version of Flash in Lucid?
>

> I haven't found one.... and flash is totally broken on Firefox for 10.4
> AMD64 (and possibly 32 bit also)

OK I managed... I suspect that my using Medibuntu is the culprit. I
checked for "flashplugin" via Kpackagekit and found 2 versions:
10.1.53.64 and
10.0.45.2

uninstalling 10.1.53 and installing 10.0.45 solved the problem, I now
browse happily with Rekonq!

Sinclair