Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Ant Cunningham

Default Multiple Desktops - Disable switching with mouse cursor

Every time I touch the right edge of my screen witht he mouse cursor (to
unhide my "faux OS X Dock" panel it switches desktops. Is there away I can
turn this off? Ive searched pretty thorughly through the panel settings in
kControl as well as the rest of the settings under desktop, appearance, and
the configure desktops menu.

Thanx!

Old 01-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Nils Kassube

Ant Cunningham wrote:
> Every time I touch the right edge of my screen witht he mouse cursor
> (to unhide my "faux OS X Dock" panel it switches desktops. Is there
> away I can turn this off?

System settings -> Personal / Desktop -> Window Behaviour / Advanced.
At "Active Desktop Borders" select "Disabled". That's with my Dapper
machine - probably it hasn't changed until Gutsy.

Nils

Old 01-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Ant Cunningham

On 1/16/08 12:15 PM, "Nils Kassube" <kassube@gmx.net> wrote:
> System settings -> Personal / Desktop -> Window Behaviour / Advanced.
> At "Active Desktop Borders" select "Disabled". That's with my Dapper
> machine - probably it hasn't changed until Gutsy.

That did the trick. don't know how I missed it. Thanks!

-ant