Old 06-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Luca Ferrari

Default network manager applet

Hi all,
after upgrading to Kubuntu 10.4 I've lost my network manager applet, so I have
to manage networks from the application itself, that is not so good for me. Is
there a way to get it back?

Thanks,
Luca

Old 06-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Alvin

On Wednesday 23 June 2010 12:10:52 Luca Ferrari wrote:
> Hi all,
> after upgrading to Kubuntu 10.4 I've lost my network manager applet, so I
> have to manage networks from the application itself, that is not so good
> for me. Is there a way to get it back?

Is it still installed? If it's not, try installing it:
$ sudo aptitude install network-manager-kde

~$ aptitude why network-manager-kde
i kubuntu-desktop Recommends network-manager-kde