Old 06-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Terry Talim

Default DVD version of Kubuntu

I don't know where can I get answer?*What does the DVD version of Kubuntu 7.04 have that the CD version doesn't?

Terry Talim
Email: melanyor@gmail.com
My Sites: http://socialworkdegreesonline.net/, http://psychologydegree-online.com/

Old 06-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Clay Weber

On Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:11:59 am Terry Talim wrote:
> I don't know where can I get answer? What does the DVD version of
Kubuntu
> 7.04 have that the CD version doesn't?
>
> Terry Talim
> Email: melanyor@gmail.com
> My Sites: http://socialworkdegreesonline.net/,
> http://psychologydegree-online.com/

For the most part just the many language packs that cannot fit on
the cd, and it looks like some compiler/tools as well

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/lucid/release/kubuntu-10.04-
dvd-i386.list

that is for 10.04, no idea what's on a 7.04 dvd

clay

Old 06-23-2010, 08:09 AM
Ric Moore

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 18:11 +0300, Terry Talim wrote:
> I don't know where can I get answer? What does the DVD version of
> Kubuntu 7.04 have that the CD version doesn't?

A bunch more software that you don't have to download. It's nice. Ric