Old 06-22-2010, 04:16 AM
"giovanni_re"

Default Aps on desktop disappear & reappear when mouse to bottom of screen ; jor

I just switched from a vga to dvi monitor, & am now having this problem.

When i move my mouse pointer down to the bottom of the screen, which is supposed to pop up the task bar, all the applications on screen disappear, & there is only a blank desktop with the task bar showing.

When I move my mouse pointer along the bottom of the screen, about every quarter inch of screen movement the all the apps appear, then disappear, again & again.

Anyone heard of anything like this?

I was using a sony vga monitor, & switched to a 5 yr old apple cinema display, with a higher resolution. I tested the monitor dual head for several days, setting it to "clone" the display from the vga monitor, & didn't see this happening. When I removed the vga monitor, this started happening.

Note: this is not me accidentally hitting the other "desktop" selectors. This will happen when the mouse is at the bottom middle of the screen, nowhere near the other 'desktop' selector icons, which are at the left bottom of the screen.

Thanks