Old 06-18-2010, 04:16 PM
user1

Default ubuntu 10.04 and nvidia-current 195.36.24 start in low resolution mode

I am using hp pavilion dv9000 and nvidia G8400M graphics card and ubuntu
10.04 lucid.

To day when I booted the computer started in low resolution mode.

This has happened for me a couple months ago and I HAD to remove the
nvidia hardware driver and activate it again, and then everything works
well again.