-   -   Serious problem with Plasma-desktop (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-user/386672-serious-problem-plasma-desktop.html)

Hervé Piedvache 06-16-2010 04:32 PM

Serious problem with Plasma-desktop

Hi,

I'm using Lucid ... and I have a problem with Plasma-desktop ... sometime ...
but regulary ... quite close to once by day ... I have my clock who lose
something like 2 hours and the running application icons start to misc
themself ... (firefox is under kontact, and I can't click on it!) ...

I have done all my upgrade ... don't found anything arround this throught
Google ...

Restarting with a command like :
kquitapp plasma-desktop; sleep 3; plasma-desktop

Solve the problem ...

Any idea here to solve this definitively ?

Thanks,
--
Hervé Piedvache