Old 06-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Lindsay Mathieson

Default Koqnueror - session saving on app close/start?

Is there a way to get konqueror to automatically save/restore its session on
konqueror close/startup as well as login/logout?
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home

Old 06-14-2010, 05:38 AM
user1

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:45:03 +1000, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

> Is there a way to get konqueror to automatically save/restore its
> session on konqueror close/startup as well as login/logout?

Konqueror - Settings - Save/Load View Profile

Old 06-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Reinhold Rumberger

On Monday 14 June 2010, user1 wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:45:03 +1000, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > Is there a way to get konqueror to automatically save/restore
> > its session on konqueror close/startup as well as login/logout?

On Konqueror close/startup would kind of defeat the concept of having
multiple windows/instances... (You can't close all Konqueror
instances at once.)

> Konqueror - Settings - Save/Load View Profile

That's not very automatic, is it now?

Old 06-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Lindsay Mathieson

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:30:47 pm Reinhold Rumberger wrote:
> On Konqueror close/startup would kind of defeat the concept of having
> multiple windows/instances... (You can't close all Konqueror
> instances at once.)

Well I typically only run one, but you could save dynamically.

> > Konqueror - Settings - Save/Load View Profile
>
> That's not very automatic, is it now?

Exactingly

Old 06-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Lindsay Mathieson

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 03:38:51 pm user1 wrote:
> Konqueror - Settings - Save/Load View Profile

Not automatic