Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Krzysztof

Default Lucid problem after weaking up from suspension

Hi everyone,

I have this problem, that when I work on two monitors and go into
suspension state, I cannot wake my computer up. So when I press the
power button, the power goes up again, disk diode lights for a moment,
one screen seems to turn active (but still black) and then it's all.
Nothing more happens. There is no issue, when working only on one
screen.

My configuration is AMD Athlon X2 4800+ 2x2,5GHz, Radeon 4850 with
Ubuntu Lucid installed.

Thanks for any help! Regards,
--
Krzysztof Wielgo