Old 06-07-2010, 07:48 PM
"Steve Cookson"

Default Non-print characters as squares.

Hi,

I have a requirement to
use non-print GUI characters as text field delimiters (with which users cannot
type).* I want these to be invisible to the user except for shading and
colour which I will provide through the application, however, I get a small
square with a 4x4 matrix inside kindly but unwantedly giving me the hex value of
the non-print character.

I don't get this behaviour
in command-line applications.

Is there anyway to