Old 06-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Knapp

Default KVKBD Has added functions.

I just wanted to point out the great job the devs did in helping me by
making a video of the way they improved this program for me.
It is now useful for making tutorials and will be made even better in
the future. They tell me the improved version will soon be in the
repos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOua-QUz2Qw
Best,

--