Old 06-06-2010, 08:34 PM
"lcn.mustard"

Default Clock applet for Kicker kde 3.5.10

Clock applet for Kicker kde 3.5.10

*kde installed by apt get install kde with ubuntu hardy.

The clock applet was showing the time so:

*Sunday 05/06/2010 23:34:15

Changed in control center> regional and acessibility> Country /
Region> time / date

From: WEEKDAY MONTH DD YYYY

FOR: SHORTWEEKDAY SHORTMONTH DD YY

And now shows this:

*Sunday 06/06/2010 06:04

How to make time appear before date?

*How to display the date like this?

*Sat Jun 10 June

I want it like this:

*23:34:15 Thu Jun 10 June

Thanks!

Other thing I cant post in kubuntu forum from firefox 3,6,3 or
konqueror...I dont know why.

Old 06-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Clay Weber

On Sunday, June 06, 2010 04:34:08 pm lcn.mustard wrote:
> Clock applet for Kicker kde 3.5.10
> kde installed by apt get install kde with ubuntu hardy.
> The clock applet was showing the time so:
> Sunday 05/06/2010 23:34:15
> Changed in control center> regional and acessibility> Country /
Region>
> time / date
> From: WEEKDAY MONTH DD YYYY
> FOR: SHORTWEEKDAY SHORTMONTH DD YY
> And now shows this:
> Sunday 06/06/2010 06:04
> How to make time appear before date?
> How to display the date like this?
> Sat Jun 10 June
> I want it like this:
> 23:34:15 Thu Jun 10 June
> Thanks!

I don't have a KDE3 install sitting around anywhere right now, but I
don't know if you can move the time, but someone might be able to
check this out

> Other thing I cant post in kubuntu forum from firefox 3,6,3 or
> konqueror...I dont know why.

Can't post on kubuntuforums.net, or log in? I use Konqueror almost
100% , and have no problems posting with any browser. I a mod over
there, if you contact me off-list I can see what might be wrong.

Clay