Old 06-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Eric Lee Elliott

Default can lucid play bluray(legally or illegally)?

>can lucid play bluray(legally or illegally)? if so, can anybody point
> me in the right direction. I've been googling about and got all sorts
> of messy looking(and questionable) results which I don't fancy

My solution is using DVD Fab on Wine. Rented DVDs are decrypted &
stored on HDD for later use. VLC plays DVD files later when I have time.
DVD Fab 7 has Blue-ray decrypt & copy functions, so I expect it to work
with Blue-ray also.
OK, so it is the wimps way but DVD Fab is the only Windiz program I use.

Eric