Old 01-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Girard Henri

Default kubuntu hardy 64 bits kde4

there is an annoying thing when updating kde4 on hardy 64 : It delete
all kde4 !!! It doesn't do it on 32 bits
I guess I have to wait the new debs but is there not a way to not delete
kde4 while a new version or updating is coming ?
or must I not update ?
thanks
Henri

Old 01-14-2008, 08:38 AM
cary Bielenberg

Girard Henri wrote:
> there is an annoying thing when updating kde4 on hardy 64 : It delete
> all kde4 !!! It doesn't do it on 32 bits
> I guess I have to wait the new debs but is there not a way to not delete
> kde4 while a new version or updating is coming ?
> or must I not update ?
> thanks
> Henri

I got hit! back to kde3 for a while:-(