Old 11-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default flashplugin

Pierre Schmitz schrieb:

On Monday 17 November 2008 22:05:15 Dale Blount wrote:

It appears to be the "-T 10" that's causing issues for me. A single
failed DNS request is enough for a 10 second timeout to cause the
installation to fail. I'd suggest increasing it to at least 30.

OK, I increased it to 30 seconds (trunk only). What do you think of touching
the plugin file in the build function:

pro: pacman knows about this files
con: if for any reason the install script fails you'll end up with a wasted
plugin.

Write a pre-update where it saves the current file, and deletes it in
the post-update or rolls it back to the old one.

Old 08-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Jason Reardon

I just noticed flashplugin x86_64 in the 'Recent Updates' section of the
frontpage. Adobe is supporting Flash for 64 bit Linux again?

Old 08-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Ionuț Bîru

I just noticed flashplugin x86_64 in the 'Recent Updates' section of the
frontpage. Adobe is supporting Flash for 64 bit Linux again?

no. that's in multilib repo and depends on nspluginwrapper.

we will announce shortly this repo.

--
IonuČ›

Old 08-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Laurent Carlier

Le jeudi 26 aoűt 2010 22:44:51, Jason Reardon a écrit :
> I just noticed flashplugin x86_64 in the 'Recent Updates' section of the
> frontpage. Adobe is supporting Flash for 64 bit Linux again?

No, it's flashplugin 32 bits through 32 bit layer provide via multilib repo.

++

Old 08-26-2010, 08:57 PM
Jason Reardon

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 08/26/2010 11:44 PM, Jason Reardon wrote:
>
>> I just noticed flashplugin x86_64 in the 'Recent Updates' section of the
>> frontpage. Adobe is supporting Flash for 64 bit Linux again?
>>

> no. that's in multilib repo and depends on nspluginwrapper.
>
> we will announce shortly this repo.
>
> --
> IonuČ›

I see. I remeber seeing something about this. Can't wait!

jason

Old 08-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Benny Gaechter

Is this the same as 'flashplayer-universal'?

MfG