Old 01-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Clark

Default New problem / insight? Wine

I found in; system settings - advanced a wine glass icon with "windows
applications" label; I selected it and a dialog box poped up with the
message "It appears that you do not yet have a Windows drive set up. A
fake Windows installation will be created for you in /home/cpm/.wine.
This may take up to a minute"

I waited ten minutes and the wheel was still going around so I selected
OK and the wheel stopped as did the the entire system, another complete
system freeze. I will try creating this file and see what happens -
strikes me as a thouroughly untried / tested system this Wine, perhaps
it should be spelled with an Wh.

Any suggestions?

Clark