Old 11-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Chuck Adams

Default Mailer Preferences

OK, I went with Kmail. Easy to setup and seems to
work pretty well, so far.

Thanks for the suggestion. It was just that when
I moved to Kubuntu from another distro I started
with evolution and stuck with it. Wasn't broken
until now, even under KDE.

Thanks,

Chuck

--
Chuck Adams, K7QO
k7qo@commspeed.net

Moving to Arizona? Bring your own water, please.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Derek Broughton

Chuck Adams wrote:

> OK, I went with Kmail. Easy to setup and seems to
> work pretty well, so far.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. It was just that when
> I moved to Kubuntu from another distro I started
> with evolution and stuck with it. Wasn't broken
> until now, even under KDE.

And there's no reason you _shouldn't_ use Evolution - I just suspected that
not a huge number of users here would have recent experience with it.
--
derek

Old 11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Chuck Adams

On Monday 19 November 2007 08:00:04 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Chuck Adams wrote:
> > OK, I went with Kmail. Easy to setup and seems to
> > work pretty well, so far.
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion. It was just that when
> > I moved to Kubuntu from another distro I started
> > with evolution and stuck with it. Wasn't broken
> > until now, even under KDE.
>
> And there's no reason you _shouldn't_ use Evolution - I just suspected that
> not a huge number of users here would have recent experience with it.
> --
> derek

Derek,

No problem. I had to switch to Kmail, since Evolution broke
under 7.10.

You know I'm easy, since I started out in the old days
with just mail and pine..... :-)

Thanks,