Old 01-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Larry Hartman

Default PHP5 code within HTML/XHTML documents

got it, here is what I did:

I edited /etc/apache2/mods-enable/php5.conf

I add .html and .htm to the first AddType line. Restarted apache2, now
running.

You know I couldn't figure this out.....went and reloaded my whole system
thinking my apache2/php5 config files were permanently deranged.....not for
naught though, as my system was on its third upgrade and had all sorts of
buggy affects, the fresh install sorted all of that out and made it runtwice
as fast!

thanx for your help.....you were thinking in the same lines as the solution I
discovered in the ubuntu forums.

Larry

Old 01-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Ant Cunningham

On 1/9/08 10:09 PM, "Larry Hartman" <larryhartman50@vzavenue.net> wrote:

> the fresh install sorted all of that out and made it runtwice
> as fast!

Definitely worth it then :-)

-ant